Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mother's Day Hybrid Card

Today I have a really quick (well it was quick once I got the sentiment figured out in Word), Clean and Simple Mother's Day card to share with you.



The sentiment was created in MS Word with a free font (Saginaw Medium)
 that I downloaded from http://www.searchfreefonts.com/.  The font is colored to Early Espresso using the Stampin Up color codes.  I used naturals white cardstock for the base.  The flower was cut from Rich Razzelberry and Blushing Bride cardstock using the Blossom Party Sizzix Die from Stampin Up.

I used the layout from this week's Less is More sketch challenge.






I'm also including this in this week's CAS-ual Friday's Flowers Challenge.



THANK You  for stopping by and checking out my card today!

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

Pretty card Julie!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely delightful, Julie! I love the flower as the focus and it's perfect for Mother's Day card! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! xoxo

Wida said...

well you had a productive day. this card is super perfect for both challenges. Going to live vicariously through you this week with entries to these challenges. hope WE win! :)

Laura Davis said...

Great work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Benzi said...

Love your flower....Rich Razzleberry is one of my favorite colors. Super card for a mother.

Thanks for getting the digital paper to me. I think I have all the colors except two. You do great work!!!

Karen B. said...

This is beautiful! I really enjoy your colors and the flower is absolutely stunning!

Michele Gross said...

What a wonderful project! I'm so glad you joined the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mandi said...

Simply super Julie
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Simply Adorable!!!!
clean and crisp!!!!
tfs:)